Join us for an interactive discussion of the recent changes and requirements in the AML regime and the practicalities of navigating through it all.
- Local and Global AML requirements: Changes in 2018-2019
- CIMA’s perspective and what is currently being asked
- A review of the CFATF report
- Best Practices for your business
- Organizational structure and external support for your company: Who does what?
- The impact of the EU, the OECD, and black lists on AML
About the Presenter:
Sandra Edun-Watler is the Head of Compliance (Caribbean) for Walkers and has responsibility for the Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands offices of the Firm. She has expertise in all aspects of regulatory law. Prior to this Sandra was Legal Counsel at the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (‘CIMA’) where she advised on a wide variety of legal matters. She also advised on issues concerning anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, dealing with international requests for assistance and the drafting of bilateral agreements between CIMA and other regulators around the world.
Bring your questions with you for interactive discussions.
Who Should Attend:
All persons affected by AML regulations.
CIIPA Members - $60
Non-CIIPA Members - $80