What's your social style? What's theirs? How does it help or hinder you grow your network?
Join us for an interactive session led by David Byrne, Mourant's Chief Business Development Officer, covering:
- How to understand your own social style and use it to your advantage in business
- How to spot a person's social style and how best to communicate with that person
- Six phases of effective networking (including quick win tips for getting more out of events you attend)
About the Presenter:
David Byrne has 20 years experience in business development and marketing management, having previously held positions in the legal, funds and banking industries. He has led global sales and marketing teams across the wealth management and legal sectors with a track record of change management and performance improvement.
Who Should Attend:
Any individual who wants to improve their networking skills.
This course is limited to 50 participants.
CIIPA Members: $65
Non-CIIPA Members: $85
- Due to cost incurred, no refunds will be issued without notifying us (at least 24 hours prior to the event). If you wish to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com.
- When attending ANY training, please be sure to sign in to be able to receive your CPD certificate.